Do you have neighbors, coworkers or relatives who voted for Bush and other conservatives? Have you been wanting to criticize or even insult them for their stupidity, gullibility, and heartlessness? (They've done so much damage.)
Here's your chance.
Choose the desired profanity level
and enter the recipient's email address and name below;
we'll send your silly conservative an insult.
Some people would say that we need reconciliation and a lessening of partisanship. I disagree. Conservatives deserve condemnation for the amazing damage they've done to our country and the world.
Sample message (with profanity level of 'None'):
Why did you support such terrible politicians as George W. Bush and his conservative buddies who have done an amazing amount of damage to our country and the world?
Conservatives from both major parties are now doing their utmost to prevent much-needed health care reform from being implemented,
despite the high cost and low effectiveness of America's market-based system. They're flooding the media with distortions and
scare tactics. They're establishing fake "grassroots" organizations that are funded by wealthy corporations. They're likening
President Obama to a "Nazi" for wanting to extend health care coverage to the uninsured and for wanting to regulate the corrupt
and bloated medical, drug and insurance industries. They're accepting millions of dollars in donations from corporations in
return for favorable votes.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
P.S. This message was sent courtesy of http://TruthSite.org/CriticizeConservatives.
Some people would say we need healing and reconciliation between liberals and conservatives; we say, "No way! Never forget!"
- started an immoral, unjustified war based on systematic deceptions;
- promoted torture, in violation of our treaty obligations and our fundamental values;
- recklessly deregulated banking and securities, leading to the subprime crash and expensive bailouts needed to avoid a depression;
- turned a healthy surplus into a $400 billion yearly deficit;
- sanctioned unprecedented waste, corruption, and no-bid contracts, all the while accusing the Democrats of being big spenders;
- burdened future generations with a $10 trillion debt (this was intentional -- a 'poisoning of the well' to prevent future funding of government programs);
- committed us to a debilitating, unwinnable war in a hostile nation;
- killed up to a million civilians in Iraq, as well as over 4000 US troops;
- neglected the real war on terrorism;
- depleted our military readiness;
- exhausted our troops;
- tried to cut veterans' benefits;
- executed a shameful response to Hurricane Katrina;
- promoted the ridiculous idea that government is harmful;
- transferred hundreds of billions of dollars to the super-rich;
- suppressed evidence about climate change and about Bush-era wrongdoings;
- failed to address the dangerous menace of global climate change;
- politicized the Justice Department by firing prosecutors and harassing politicians for political reasons;
- pursued self-defeating energy policies that transfer hundreds of billions of dollars each year to overseas oil oligarchies;
- broken down the wall of separation between church and state;
- damaged our constitutional protections related to the right to a fair trial and the right to privacy;
- allowed the healthcare system to become absurdly inefficient and unjust;
- widened the gap between the rich and the poor;
- underfunded the FBI, thereby impairing its ability to investigate domestic crimes;
- installed partisan ideologues with a disdain for government into management positions in executive agencies;
- rigged elections;
- engaged in dirty tricks and low-ball tactics;
- cynically exploited faith, bigotry, and patriotism for selfish ends;
- manipulated media and harassed journalists;
- increased the concentration of media ownership;
- and repeatedly deceived the people.
Back to home page